Make your Theatre the envy of others, by going totally paperless using our new Theatre Management App which meets your NSQHS requirements.
Access all your theatre information from any tablet device, removing the need for volatile paper-based records and have all your theatre data available at your fingertips.
- Improve Patient Safety - Clear, visible patient identification and always visible allergy and patient alerts improves patient safety.
- Speed up Theatre Processes - By having easy to use forms with prepopulated data and advanced data entry tools faciliate quick and efficient data capture and rapid transfers.
- Reduce Theatre Costs - With many time saving features and efficiency innovations, you can maximise theatre utilisation and effectively reduce staff time, material costs etc.
- Improve Accuracy in Theatre Processes - Built-in customisable validations and warnings will ensure the capture data is accurate and complete.
- Improve Workflow from Start to Finish - No need to wait for the patient paperwork to arrive. Multiple nurses can safely work on different stages of the theatre processes for the same patient at the same time.
- Reduce Communication Errors - With the main screen work list dashboard, all stakeholders are informed of the progress of all patient at all times. Everyone has immediate access to the latest information as soon as they are entered.
- Single Click Theatre Audits - Auditing of processes is as simple as clicking a button. The system will do the hard work for you, saving many hours of manaul work each week.
- Ensure Compliance and Adhere to Hospital Policies and Procedures - Preconfigured alerts, automated adverse event tracking and a host of other in-built controls ensure compliance with the new NSQHS standards and your own hospital policies and procedures.
- All Vital Information for Patient Care is Clearly Visible - Reduce errors and speed up processes by having access to information cleraly presented with graphs and colours to highlight important information.
- Quickly Record Handovers with ISOBAR - Nurses can quickly complete handovers with just a PIN and a tap on the screen.
- Simplified Adverse Events Tracking - All MET alerts are automatically logged and tracked in the Adverse events database. Any other events can be easily recorded as well.
- Point and Click Pressure Risk, Falls Risk, PADDS Score Calculators are built in - Nurses can quickly and accurately calculate the risk factors and discharge critera by using an automated calculators built to the app.
- Reduce Workload - By setting up default values for commonly used and constant data fields, theatre documentation workload can be reduced.
- Save Hours with One Click Management and Compliance Reporting - Data analysis is built in to the system so that you don't have to waste hours trying to compile reports on theatre performance, adverse outcomes and other key performance indicators.